Take the next step in your career by joining Pennon Schools Undergraduate Merit Scholarship at University of Sheffield for the academic session 2023/2024.
Applicants must receive an offer to study a full-time or part-time undergraduate degree or foundation degree programme at the University of Sheffield commencing in September 2024. They must hold an offer to study at the University of Sheffield before you apply for this scholarship.
The University of Sheffield, located in the vibrant city of Sheffield in South Yorkshire, England, is a prestigious institution renowned for its academic excellence and research prowess. It offers students a well-rounded and enriching educational experience within the dynamic and welcoming city of Sheffield.
Why study at the University of Sheffield? Studying at the University of Sheffield offers a unique blend of academic excellence, vibrant student life, and a welcoming, inclusive community. Renowned for its world-class research and teaching, the university provides a wide range of programs across various disciplines, fostering critical thinking and innovation. Located in the heart of a culturally diverse and dynamic city, Sheffield offers a rich cultural scene, exceptional career opportunities, and a supportive network of staff and fellow students.
Application Deadline: The deadline to apply is Monday 22 April 2024.
- University: University of Sheffield
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Up to £2,500 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: UK students
- The award can be taken in the UK
Apply Also: College of Wooster
- Eligible Countries: UK
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: All undergraduate degree courses are eligible with the exceptions of Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- You must receive an offer to study a full-time or part-time undergraduate degree or foundation degree programme at the University of Sheffield commencing in September 2024.
- All undergraduate degree courses are eligible with the exceptions of Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200).
- Your degree/foundation programme must be scheduled to commence at the University of Sheffield in September 2024.
- You must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the University of Sheffield. Degree programmes split between the University of Sheffield and a partner institution are not eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- For tuition fee purposes you must be self-funded and eligible to pay the overseas tuition fee.
- You must not be a sponsored student.
- You must enter a degree programme at the University of Sheffield in programme year 1 or year 2.
- For scholarship purposes, all MArch programmes are considered postgraduate taught programmes and are not eligible for any undergraduate scholarships.
How to Apply
How to Apply: In order to apply for this funding, applicants must be admitted to an undergraduate degree at the university. After that, The scholarship will be automatically awarded-no scholarship application in the first or any subsequent years is required.
Supporting Documents: To be considered for the programme, applicants must meet the documents required at the College.
Admission Requirements: For taking part in this studentship, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements at the University.
Language Requirement: You must check all the English Language requirements of the university.
The scholarship is a competitive award worth £10,000 towards the tuition fee of an undergraduate programme starting in September 2024.