Most people when being asked to make a definition of dating someone and being in a relationship with someone, will give the same answer to the both terms. Well, just make your self comfortable as we are about to dig out some facts about Relationship and Dating which you may not know regarding to their differences.
Well, even though Relationship and Dating are similar in definition, but the slight difference is what seems hidden to many making them jump into conclusion that the both terms are the same. That is, Dating and Relationship are very much similar but there is a slightly difference and here we are about to dig them out.
Suggestion: Stop Living To Impress People
Before digging out some common difference between the two words, let’s fall for their definition first starting with DATE.
Date is a get-together meeting between two matured individuals in opposite sex who agrees to meet each other for one reason or the other. Date is a kind of hangout between two parties who agreed on a particular date to meet each other and hang around to catch some fun with each other, and for character exploration.
Dating someone is a kind of hanging out with the person on weekends or at agreed day for the act of “fun”, “cruise” and most especially for “character exploration”.
Relationship is simply a connection between two people or two things. Just a bond that exist between two people or between two things.
There are different kinds of Relationship but going by the love connection between two opposite gender, which is the normal love and romantic affair that exist between a guy and a lady.
Relationship in this aspect is a connection that exist between two opposite gender which mainly involves intimacy. This involves two individuals who agrees on the same goal or aim which is spending their lives together forever.
Suggestion: Living Original And Unique
Though the main objective of Relationship is “MARRIAGE”, but it may not necessarily end as planned. BREAK UP may happen thereby falling them apart. However, now we have successful define the both terms “Dating“ and “Relationship”, let’s now dive into the main subject of this article which is their differences.
Difference Between Date And Relationship.
As said before, DATE and RELATIONSHIP are quite similar but just a slightly difference. Below are the the differences between date and relationship.
- Dating someone is a regular meeting and hanging out between two people who recently meet each other for the first time. While Relationship is simply when you have move on with the one you dated.A good example is seeing someone on social media and you both chat regularly and fall in love from the chat, you both plan on how to meet each other and know each other well. Then arrangements of date (month and day) will be set and the place of meeting. Then on that day, you both will finally meet at the agreed place and exchange some view and greetings.Then after weeks or months of hanging around together, the love become stronger and you decide to move with him or her in the next level called RELATIONSHIP.
- DATE is actually the first stage of love affair between two people of opposite gender, while RELATION is the second stage and MARRIAGE is the finally stage.After Dating someone, then the love becomes stronger and you move on to RELATIONSHIP before MARRIAGE.
- DATE is a time for knowing each other while RELATIONSHIP is the time for moving on with each other.. You use Dating period to know some personal details about the person including his or her background.Though you also study more about your partner while on relationship, but the study must begin at the first stage which is dating stage.
- 4: DATE involves more than two persons while RELATIONSHIP involves only two persons, that is you and your partner only.When dating someone, you can as well date other people as long as you are just making a choice of who to move on with (Relationship). You can date as many people as you want till you get the qualities you are looking for in a partner, but you are meant to move on with just one person.
- 5: DATING is the period Of character exploration while RELATIONSHIP is the period of character building.Dating someone is the period of exploring the person’s character to check how good they are, and being in a relationship with someone is the period of building character with your partner.Relationship is the period of building trust, building strong love and all the qualities that makes love stronger just to prepare for MARRIAGE.
- 6: Not all DATE leads to RELATIONSHIP but all RELATIONSHIP leads to MARRIAGE unless there is a break up. Which is not proper.DATING someone doesn’t guarantee RELATIONSHIP but RELATIONSHIP guarantee MARRIAGE . You can date someone and at the end you guys will go your separate ways, but successful RELATIONSHIP leads to MARRIAGE.
- 7: DATE is the first stage of love affair between two people of opposite gender, while RELATIONSHIP is the second stage and MARRIAGE is the third and final stage.DATE leads to RELATIONSHIP while RELATIONSHIP leads to MARRIAGE . It goes on the straight line, skipping one may affect your marriage because they are much important.
- 8: In a right way of handling this, date doesn’t involve s*x but Relationship does.Though this is quite different in some case as some people who hang out on a date might end up pulling their cloths down and tearing p*nt. But it’s not proper.
- 9: RELATIONSHIP involves mutual commitment while DATING doesn’t. In this case, the both parties in a relationship work hand to hand towards building a stronger LOVE and maintaining the relationship. But such level of commitment doesn’t exist in Dating.
However, with the above listed differences between DATE and RELATIONSHIP, I hope you have been convinced that the two words are not the same, but similar.
DATE is just the starting point that may lead to Relationship, while RELATIONSHIP is the middle point that leads to MARRIAGE.